1. Monroe Shock Absorbers:
Enhanced steering control
Improved body movement control
Improvements in breaking distance
CHARACTERISTICS OF MONROE SHOCKS
- Stabilizes the car faster by responding instantly to the smallest motion.
- Provides more stability, as proven by independent tests.
- Helps to control roll and over-steer.
- Long life design
- High performance on-road and off-road
- Adapted to heavy duty conditions
- Optimum damping control ensures superb tyre to road contact
- Maximum efficiency
- Strong and durable
- Monroe guarantees freedom with maximum control, performance and safety
- CHECK YOUR SHOCKS EVERY 20,000 KMS
- WE RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE YOUR SHOCKS EVERY 80,000
- 1 YEAR/20,000KM WARRANTY
2. Monroe Steering & Suspension parts
3. Monroe Shock Mounting Kit
- Exterior elements (water, grit, sand, mud, etc.)
- Frequent steering at low speeds (i.e. when parking a car)
- High compression due to bad road conditions
Installing new Monroe® Mounting Kits offers the following advantages:
- Better suspension performance and improved road holding
- Easier steering
- Elimination of noise
- Reduced vibration, especially in the steering wheel, for improved comfort.
4. Monroe Protection Kits
They protect shocks from being impacted by stones and the piston rod from surface damage.
They allow draining of pollutants (water, mud, sand) to protect the piston rod coating.
The compression bumper improves the quality of the suspension thanks to its micro-cellular polyurethane foam. It allows optimum distribution of the car weight over the four suspended corners of the car by offering permanent dynamic loading.